On the western tip of Palm Jumeirah, the largest artificial island and archipelago in the world is Pools the Palm Dubai. This lavish five-star hotel has 391 spacious rooms, suites, and estates. Its hand-crafted Italian accents and painstakingly selected amenities complete the opulent setting. Here, we’ll talk about Dubai’s company driver jobs.
On the western tip of the largest man-made island and archipelago in the world, Palm Jumeirah is where you’ll find Pools the Palm Dubai. This lavish five-star hotel has 391 spacious rooms, suites, and estates. The hand-crafted Italian touches are used throughout the decor, which is offset with painstakingly chosen amenities to complete the opulent, upscale atmosphere. Company Driver Jobs in Dubai are covered in this article.
Wagers Hotels & Resorts is a prestigious, opulent global lodging company with a history that dates all the way back to 1887 when the Raffles Hotel in Singapore first opened its doors. There are currently eleven opulent residences in the portfolio, ranging from remote getaways to urban hotels in strategic locations across the world.
to greet and welcome guests and to give them a good first impression of the inn when they arrive.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be accessible for all scheduled flight arrivals, assist guests who are approaching with staff freedom, and direct them to move offices.
- Ensure that pre-check-in, tagging, and whatnot are helped for departing guests. leeway
- doing vehicle maintenance inspections
- and communicating with guests and partners in a skillful manner
- Provide information on all housing options, surrounding points of interest, coffee shops, tour operators, and other information that may be of interest to tourists. Arrange for car repairs as needed.
- Take care of concerns involving visitors’ appearance and flights
- The requirements for vehicle consumption and convenience are speculative and guaranteed.
- excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work well with coworkers and superiors as a team Ability to continually show consideration for the requirements of visitors by remaining calm and polite
- Ability to foster positive relationships with guests and supporters
- ability to use good judgment when dealing with difficult visits
- Knowledge of and ability to function in a multi-social environment.
- High school courses that are optional
- a valid driving license in the UAE
The company’s compensation package, which ranges from AED 3,000 to AED 3,500 each month, is incredibly alluring.
Additionally, convenience will be provided without charge.
DUBAI DRIVING THE RULES OF THE ROAD:
The Dubai Police and Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) jointly oversee the city’s public transportation system, which plays a crucial role in ensuring that everyone abides by the city’s strict traffic laws. For those operating vehicles in accordance with the RTA’s traffic regulations, a system of White Points will be awarded, and those who violate these rules and regulations will receive a system of Black Points. In accordance with the new regulations, which went into effect on July 1st 2017, RTA is striving to reduce traffic from 6 people per 100,000 to 3 people per 100,000 in order to protect lives and reduce traffic losses.
DRIVING ELIGIBILITY IN DUBAI:
Driving on Dubai’s streets, which are among the best in the world, requires a significant worldwide driving permit, UAE permission, or a permit from a country that has been approved. Like in several other nations, Dubai has its own requirements for issuing a driver’s license to its citizens, GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) nationalities, and people of all ethnicities.
More for you :
BELOW 21 YEARS OF AGE:
In the event that a driver’s permit has been issued to a person under the age of 21, it will be valid for a maximum of one year.
RULES AND REGULATIONS TO BE FOLLOWED WHILE DRIVING:
Most out-and-about signs are distinguished as clearly as possible. The appropriate speed limit, however, varies depending on the type of street and location. Below are references to various speed limits that vehicles can follow:
Highways: At least 60 mph and a top speed of between 100 and 120 mph
Local areas in metropolitan areas move at a 40-80 km/hr
stopping areas or governments moving at 25 km/h.
Those who go over the posted speed limits will be penalized appropriately:
23 dark focuses at AED 3000
The car will be impounded for 60 days.
2. VEHICLE SAFETY RULES
To stay safe and avoid fines, it is important to follow health regulations when traveling.
Whether they are seated in the front or back lounge, everyone in the car should be wearing a safety belt.
Children under the age of four need to have child safety seats in their vehicles.
The front seat passenger’s level should be at or just over 145 cm.
The age of the front passenger should not be less than ten.
If the first two focuses were not followed, the vehicle will be fined 400 AED and given four dark focuses. A fine of AED 800 and four dark focuses will be applied if someone is caught using a cell phone.
A car cannot be passed from the right side by a driver. failed to comply, resulting in a fine. Only overtaking on the left side is allowed.
4. DRINK AND DRIVE:
If someone is caught driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol, they may face severe traffic fines, the removal of their car, or perhaps arrest and a one-year suspension of their license.
5. THE BEHAVIOR OF THE DRIVER:
Traffic experts and metropolitan organizations have adopted a variety of actions to maintain the city clean. If a driver is observed engaging in any unsightly behavior, they will be subject to a $1,000 fine and six black points.
- Throwing away trash
- driving without protection or enlisting a car
- raucous vehicle
- tire waste to be used
- driving unauthorized tourists
- overpowering hard shoulder
- Accident site swarming
6. STICKERS ON CARS:
In Dubai and the rest of the UAE, it is strictly forbidden to attach stickers to a car without a professional’s permission. Even a “Car Available for Purchase” sign cannot be placed on a person’s vehicle.
Must be visited :